Urogynecology is a specialized field of gynecology that involves the diagnosis and management of bladder problems and incontinence, as well as pelvic floor support defects and prolapse. Dr. Farnam, a nationally recognized expert, is the only surgeon in El Paso who is board certified in urogynecology and fellowship trained in minimally invasive surgery. Our practice is dedicated to the advanced treatment of pelvic floor disorders, which differs from an average OB/GYN practice that focuses on obstetrics and pregnancy care.
We are a multichannel urodynamic testing facility and can perform all of the diagnostic testing and work up in our office. Our Center offers a wide a wide range of state of the art treatments.
Conditions We Treat
Infertility diagnosis & treatment
- Infertility Diagnosis & Treatment
- Ovarian Cysts
- Breast Pain (Mastalgia)
- Excessive Hair Growth (Hirsutism)
- Menstrual Migrains
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) and Premenstrual
- Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Screening
- Decreased sexual desires (Decreased Libido)
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Texas Urogynecology and Laser Surgery Center specializes in minimally invasive surgery and robotic surgery using the da vinci surgical system. Minimally Invasive Surgery is now a choice for virtually every woman who wants minimal scarring and fast recovery.
- Robotic Surgery (da Vinci System)
- Bladder Sling for urinary incontinence
- Burch (No Mesh) Incontinence surgery
- Sacrocolpopexy (Pelvic support surgery)
- Vaginal prolapse surgery
- Interstim for Overacitve bladder
- Interstim for Fecal Incontinence
- Urogenital fistual repair
- Urethral Bulking
- Bladder muscle Botox
In-Office Treatment Options
In addition to annual gynecologic healthcare exams, our center provides the following innovative non-surgical treatment options. Many procedures that used to require surgery can now be done conveniently in the office without anesthesia.